Collaboration and Development
San Francisco, CA
Overall Rank: 522
Category: Collaboration and Development
Category Rank: 51
- Top Software Company of 2022
- Top Software Company of 2021
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in 2008 by Facebook Co-founder Dustin Moskovitz and former Facebook and Google engineer Justin Rosenstein, Asana helps teams orchestrate work from daily tasks to cross-functional enterprise initiatives. With Asana, organizations have a living system of clarity where everyone—regardless of where they’re located—can see, discuss, and execute their team’s priorities.
While the global shift to remote work may have heightened the awareness of how difficult it is to achieve clarity at work, the problems themselves are not new. More than 100,000 paying customers and millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to product launches and marketing campaigns.
The company recently announced Video Messaging in partnership with Vimeo. Bringing the benefits of live video communication to Asana reduces meetings, eliminates information silos and creates a single source of truth for distributed teams and timezones. This new integration allows users to connect asynchronously, delivering benefits of face-to-face communication without the tax of more video meetings or emails.
Asana also added automation features to My Tasks, a personal prioritization system that combines an individual’s to-dos with their broader team’s work, as well as a Smart Calendar Assistant Integration with Clockwise to easily schedule tasks into real time without leaving Asana.
1. Projects – Make every project a success. Map out each step and organize all the details of your work in one place.
2. Boards – Visualize your work. Move work through multiple stages quickly, easily, and beautifully.
3. Timeline – Use Timeline to create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together, and helps you keep work on track as things change.
4. Automation – Don’t waste time on tedious manual tasks. Let Automation do it for you. Simplify workflows, reduce errors, and save time for solving more important problems.
5. Forms – Create a standard work intake process with Forms. Make it easy for others to request work, and get the details your team needs upfront.
LEAVE A REPLY