Human Capital Management
New York, NY
Overall Rank: 207
Category: HR Processes
Category Rank: 11
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in New York City in 2005, Avature is a leading Human Capital Management software company whose award-winning SaaS is used by corporations and enterprises alike. Attracting top-tier talent is essential, and Avature makes tracking prime candidates easier than ever with its market-leading Candidate Relationship Management system. With a platform built with both parties in mind, it ensures better matches between employers and job seekers. Diverse marketing tools are available for multiple brands and career options, allowing companies to concisely guide attracted candidates toward their best-fit opportunities. Avature Onboard makes new hire enrollment stress-free, and the Performance Management function fosters stronger employee engagement.
In 2019, Avature’s all-in-one Applicant Tracking System (ATS) received an “Excellence In Technology” award from Brandon Hall Group, an accolade that points to a bright future in the HCM industry. Founder and CEO Dimitri Boylan rose to fame as the head of online job search innovator HotJobs.com, a forerunner of modern employee recruitment engines. Over the last fifteen years, Boylan’s company has evolved from a recruitment service provider to a business management software innovator. Their CRM systems and talent management software are used by some of Fortune 500’s top companies, including conglomerates such as Cisco Systems and ViacomCBS.
1. Recruiting Events Management – Streamline your recruiting events and build more qualified talent pools with our comprehensive events management solution.
2. Employee Referrals – Tap into the vast pools of talent within the social networks of your employees.
3. Candidate Relationship Management – Avature built the first CRM for talent acquisition and has become the global market leader for sourcing, recruitment marketing and candidate engagement.
4. Applicant Tracking System – Avature ATS redefines the user experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
5. Campus Recruiting – Connect and engage with students throughout their educational journey with Avature Campus Recruiting.