Data Management & Analytics
Santa Clara, CA
Overall Rank: 560
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 113
- Top Software Company of 2022
- Top Software Company of 2020
Couchbase provides customers with a multicloud database that allows them to run business-critical applications on any cloud. Businesses have the option of using Couchbase either as a fully managed service or under a customer-managed option that gives them greater control. Couchbase exists in a corner of all our lives, as their customers include such huge names as American Express, Disney, eBay, LinkedIn, Tesco, Verizon, and United, to list the tip of the iceberg.
The company was able to raise $105 million in venture funding recently, making it one of the tech companies seemingly untouched by the economic downturn due to the coronavirus pandemic. They continued to raise large sums of money throughout the COVID-19 shutdowns through an oversubscribed Series G funding round. The round was led by GPI Capital and also included participation from several existing investors. Their valuation has not been disclosed, though estimates range from $500 million up to $1.0 billion. Couchbase currently has approximately 500 customers, including almost one-third of the Fortune 100.
1. Couchbase Server – Built on the most powerful NoSQL technology, Couchbase Server delivers unparalleled performance at scale, in any cloud.
2. DBaaS – Couchbase Cloud is a fully managed Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) for mission-critical applications. Deploy Couchbase Cloud in your AWS VPC and let us manage the work for you.
3. Kubernetes – Couchbase on containers and Kubernetes provides a powerful cloud-native data platform with autonomous database management capabilities.
4. Couchbase Cloud – Couchbase is a geo-distributed cloud-native database that you can easily deploy and manage across any public cloud: AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
5. Couchbase Mobile – As a leading mobile app database, Couchbase Mobile extends Couchbase to the edge, securely managing and syncing apps and data from any cloud to every mobile device.
Matt Cain – Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
LEAVE A REPLY