Finance & Accounting
San Mateo, CA
Overall Rank: 25
Category: Finance & Accounting
Category Rank: 1
- Top Software Company of 2022
- Top Software Company of 2020
Coupa helps large companies track and have greater control over the resources and money they spend. Their SaaS products manage purchases, invoices, and expenses, providing executive dashboards, expense management, and alerts, all in one place. Coupa was built using Amazon Web Services and is based on the Ruby on Rails (RoR) platform.
Notably, their platform is being used by World Vision to quickly mobilize supplies and relief around the world amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The humanitarian aid agency has been utilizing Coupa to help them deliver sanitation products and protective gear to populations of vulnerable children worldwide. Last month, Coupa announced that it closed $1.2 billion in convertible senior notes due in 2026. This announcement came around the same time the company acquired the German-based Bellin Group, a provider of treasury management software. Bellin will add to Coupa’s platform advanced payment capabilities, intercompany netting, and management of cash and liquidity risks. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
1. Procure – With company-wide adoption of a single procurement software solution to procure all goods and services, you’ll achieve full visibility, control and management of your procurement spend while saving your employees valuable time.
2. Invoice – With our invoice management system software, Coupa Invoice, you automate manual work, eliminate paper, and shorten cycles—freeing your accounts payable team to add strategic value.
3. Expense – Coupa Expense business expenses software provides visibility and control, global compliance, and a delightful user experience to help companies ensure expense report accuracy, reduce spend leakages, and pay employees on time.
4. Pay – Coupa addresses the challenges of manual processes and disparate systems with an all-in-one payment management solution to completely digitize the payment process. Part of the leading solution for Business Spend management (BSM), Coupa Pay gives companies a truly end-to-end Procure-to-Pay process.
5. Spend Analysis – With Coupa Spend Analysis you get a single lens for all your business spending. Use AI-powered insights to benchmark performance and get suggestions on how to get to the next level.