Electronic Agreement Management
San Francisco, CA
Overall Rank: 105
Category: Business Processes
Category Rank: 16
- Top Software Company of 2020
In a global marketplace that is increasingly remote, there are plenty of agreements in need of virtual signatures. DocuSign, a San Francisco-based company, is the industry leader in electronic signature and agreement software. The company’s Agreement Cloud platform offers a suite of programs designed for the preparation, signing, and management of an organization’s contracts and concords. The firm also recently acquired Seal Software, which specializes in AI-based contract data extraction and analysis, further enhancing the overall scope of DocuSign’s capabilities.
While the company was founded in 2003, the idea sprang from Co-founder Tom Gonser’s experience in the late 1990s on the verge of the web revolution. From the ashes of another startup, the similarly-named DocuTouch, DocuSign has grown to become the most-used eSignature software in the world. DocuSign Click and ID Verification products integrate into companies’ existing databases, making secure, valid agreements easier and safer.
In 2020, DocuSign carries a market cap well over $30 billion, and their annual revenue is rapidly approaching $1 billion. With physical contracts quickly becoming a thing of the past, the company expects continued steady growth. Partners include tech titans such as Microsoft, Apple, and Google, with the company boasting over 500,000 global customers.
1. Agreement Cloud – The DocuSign Agreement Cloud™ digitally transforms how you do business via contracts and other types of agreements.
2. DocuSign eSignature – DocuSign eSignature accelerates agreements, eliminates manual tasks, and makes it easy to connect with the tools and systems you’re already using.
3. Contract Lifecycle Management – DocuSign CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) allows organizations to streamline the agreement lifecycle by transforming analog manual processes into a digital automated workflow.
4. Document Generation – Generate professional agreements in just a few clicks
5. Contract Negotiation – Accelerate how you create and negotiate agreements