Overall Rank: 142
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 26
- Top Software Company of 2020
In modern technological ecosystems, data is a prized commodity that requires as much attention as human and financial resources. Since its founding in 2008, Druva has become a global leader in data protection and management. Their products operate on their namesake Druva Cloud Platform, a cloud-native backup system built on Amazon Web Services, and apply to both physical and virtual servers alike. Features include data syncing across platforms and SaaS applications, automated disaster recovery, and built-in protection from ransomware.
As companies across industries increasingly move their data centers to cloud-based storage, Druva has grown, already surpassing $100 million in ARR, and currently holding a valuation of over $1 billion.
CEO Jaspreet Singh built Druva from the ground up with co-founders Milind Borate and Ramani Kothandaraman, and has expanded their base of operations from Pune, India to their new headquarters in Sunnyvale, California. The move reflects the company’s exemplary growth among the enterprise data management world, an industry worth more than $120 billion.
It now serves over 10% of Fortune 500 companies. Since achieving unicorn status, the company has joined forces with the rapidly-growing cybersecurity provider Fire Eye, further enhancing its appeal to businesses seeking top-tier data protection.
1.Druva CloudRanger – The easy-to-use AWS backup and disaster recovery solution for the enterprise. Simplify data protection for AWS infrastructure and ensure regulatory compliance SLAs.
2. Druva Cloud Platform – A SaaS data protection solution to protect and manage enterprise backup data across data center, cloud and endpoint workloads.
3. Druva Phoenix – Scalable, all-in-one backup, disaster recovery (DR), archival and analytics. Simplify data protection, dramatically reduce costs, and improve data visibility for today’s complex information environments.
4. Druva Architecture – The Druva architecture provides enterprise data security across the entire solution stack, from infrastructure to the application, going above and beyond the security built into the cloud infrastructure.
5. Druva inSync – Backup, archival, and compliance for cloud workloads. Simplify SaaS backup for cloud data protection, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility for your critical online data.