Mountain View, CA
Overall Rank: 230
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 49
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in 2007, Egnyte offers customers a cloud platform for enterprise file synchronization and sharing, as well as collaboration, storage, and sharing capabilities. Their content services platform specializes in content governance, remote working, compliance, and content intelligence. Egnyte offers a long list of business and team plans, mostly broken down by office size, and fully customizable to cater to individual business needs.
The venture-backed company has 16,000 customers and $100 million in annual recurring revenue. They’ve recently emphasized secure file sharing options and ramped up the ways in which they can help the massive influx of remote workers in the COVID-19 economy. Their tools to help digitize business processes are also in high demand as many companies have had to do away with physical paperwork altogether while their employees have been sheltering at home. Notably, Egnyte provides ways for organizations to detect threats and gain visibility into vulnerabilities, helping them control risks across the cloud.
1. Enterprise-Grade Security – Robust encryption and access controls protects your files
2. Centralized Control – Unified solution-wide administration keeps IT efforts to a minimum
3. Any Device, Anywhere – Mobile or desktop, inside the office or away – no VPN required
4. One Platform for All Files – Eliminate the expense and inefficiencies of multiple data silos