Overall Rank: 192
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 39
- Top Software Company of 2020
Elastic NV builds SaaS solutions for security, search, logging, and analytics usage. The company also works to develop open source Elastic Stack, which is comprised of Kibana, Beats, Logstash, and Elasticsearch. The open source tech is notably used by Tinder, Netflix, Wikipedia, Yelp, Uber, and Lyft. The Elasticsearch community alone has over 100,000 registered members.
Earlier this year, the company’s quarterly revenue surged by 60% year over year, to $113 million. This bump was likely facilitated by the company’s SaaS revenue doubling. Elastic proved resilient producing consecutive upbeat quarters despite a more dismal overall global economic outlook. At the end of June, Elastic launched Elastic Enterprise Search, a suite of search products created to simplify enterprise-grade search experiences for both customers and employees. The company currently has a market cap over $7 billion.
1. Elastic Workplace Search – Boost your team’s productivity by unifying all your content platforms — Google Drive, Salesforce, etc. — into a personalized search experience. With its ease and flexibility of deployment (in the cloud or on-prem), pre-tuned relevance, and intuitive interface, Elastic Workplace Search helps you and your teammates get back to work. Get started today for free!
2. Elastic Observability – Bring your logs, metrics, and APM traces together at scale in a single stack so you can monitor and react to events happening anywhere in your environment. And it’s free and open.
3. Elastic Security – Elastic Security integrates the free and open Elastic SIEM with endpoint security to prevent, detect, and respond to threats.
4. Elastic Cloud – Quickly and easily find information, gain insights, and protect your technology investment whether you run on Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
5. Kibana – Kibana is a window into the Elastic Stack. It allows you to visualize and explore data as well as manage and monitor the entire Elastic stack.