Overall Rank: 203
Category: Business Processes
Category Rank: 33
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in 2002, Everbridge began as a response to the terror attacks of 9/11, a national emergency that left America wondering how to best communicate in moments of extreme urgency. The company has built the industry’s most reliable and scalable emergency notification engine, which is now used by both businesses and governmental organizations in times of public safety threats. With Everbridge, agencies can send alerts via telephone, email, and text messages in real-time, as well as stop alerts when read.
Its Critical Event Management platform helps manage critical events as they occur, assessing risks as they move geographically. Utilizing modern communication technologies like geotagging, emergency managers can use their app to respond and adapt as incidents occur. Everbridge has already provided crucial services during crises such as natural disasters, active-shooter situations, and civil unrest.
With offices in Pasadena, California and Burlington, Massachusetts, Everbridge covers emergency management alerts for over 5000 businesses, agencies, and municipalities. Its overall reach extends to over 550 million people across more than 200 countries, delivering on its promise to keep businesses running and people safe. Led by Executive Chairman Jamie Ellertson, the critical communications company has a market cap of $4.5 billion.
1. Safety Connection – Any time one of your people logs onto your network, swipes an access badge or uses the Everbridge mobile app, it is captured by Safety Connection.
2. Visual Command Center – everaging a single, unified, and integrated view for managing and responding to enterprise risk, Visual Command Center enables enterprises to gain situational awareness and risk resilience on an unprecedented scale.
3. Enterprise IT Alerting – The 2016 Cost of Data Center Outages report from the Ponemon Institute quantifies the mean cost of an unplanned data center outage at slightly more than $8,662 per minute. And the biggest opportunity to reduce the overall length of an outage and associated costs is to optimize IT incident communications.
4. Mass Notification with Incident Communications – Every day, critical events impact productivity and revenue, cause production slowdowns, impede team callouts, delay responses to time-sensitive issues or require immediate outreach to those impacted.
5. Public Warning – Everbridge Public Warning is a unified platform for managing two-way communications with the public before, during and after major incidents such as the global COVID-19 pandemic and other natural or man-made disasters.