San Mateo, CA
Overall Rank: 21
Category: Customer Management
Category Rank: 1
- Top Software Company of 2020
- Power 500 Software Company
Freshworks provides an intuitive customer engagement software program that helps businesses reach their customers across multiple platforms, enabling them to experience a positive and effective ROI. They use AI technology and cloud solutions to monitor customer touchpoints across the board thus opening the door to predictive customer insights for marketing and sales professionals. The company’s mission includes accelerating digital transformation for their customers and helping businesses retain customers for life.
In May, Freshworks brought in SaaS finance vet Tyler Sloat. Previously the CFO for Zuora, Sloat will join Freshworks’ leadership as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer. The new hire entered the company soon after they passed the $200 million mark for annual recurring revenue – a number that doubled in only 18 months. Freshworks also recently announced a strategic partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), with whom they will jointly establish and market sales, support, marketing, customer success, and ITSM solutions.
1. Freshdesk – With Freshdesk, you can streamline all your customer conversations in one place, automate your repetitive work and save time, collaborate with other teams to resolve issues faster and much more.
2. Freshservices – Modernize IT and other business functions with a refreshingly easy-to-use, simple-to-configure IT service desk solution in the cloud.
3. Freshcaller – No hardware. No downloads. No maintenance cost. Plug-n-Play our cloud PBX system today.
4. Freshping – Monitor 50 URLs • 1-minute interval • 10 Global locations • 5 Public status pages
5. Freshsales – With Freshsales CRM, your team can now use AI-based lead scoring, phone, email, activity capture and more.
LEAVE A REPLY