New York, NY
Overall Rank: 665
Category: HR Processes
Category Rank: 43
- Top Software Company of 2020
Justworks’ HR software tools allow organizations to manage payroll, benefits, compliance, and employee details. For instance, it can manage payroll and vacation, benefits enrollment, and save and track important employee documents. There are multiple transparently priced tiered plans to choose from for managing back-end processes, and their customer service agents are available and responsive, and can be contacted via phone, email, or chatbot.
Earlier this year, the U.S.’s fastest-growing HR tech company closed a Series E funding round to the tune of $50 million. Union Square Investors and FirstMark Capital led the round, with Index Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Spark Capital, and Thrive Capital also participating. To date, Justworks has brought in $143 million in funding.
Founded in 2012, the company now employs over 600 workers, and has gone from focusing on small businesses to helping clients as large as United Healthcare and Kaiser Permanente. They have now logged more than 86,000 employees for their various clients.
1. Payroll – Run payroll seamlessly. We’ll take care of benefits deductions and tax withholdings for you.
2. Benefits – We work with trusted providers to give you access to high-quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as rich 401(k) savings plans and perks for your people — all at more affordable rates.
3. HR Tools – Ditch the spreadsheets and manage your team from one place. Consult with our HR experts and get seamless online onboarding, PTO management, pre-built reports, and more with our fully-integrated HRIS.
4. Compliance – We support your employer-related compliance needs. We’ll also report and remit your federal, state, and local payroll taxes, and file W-2s and 1099s, so tax season is a lot less stressful.
LEAVE A REPLY