Overall Rank: 220
Category: IT Management
Category Rank: 14
- Top Software Company of 2020
Established in 1997, Lansing, Michigan-based Liquid Web is an industry leader in cloud solutions and software for mission-critical websites, online stores, mobile and web applications for SMBs, and the designers, developers, and agencies who create for them. Known for high-performance, managed services, and exceptional support, the company has evolved into a Family of Brands that empower Web Professionals all over the world to create online content and commerce without worry. We built Liquid Web to deliver products, services and support designed specifically for mission-critical sites, stores and applications for SMBs and the designers, developers and agencies who create for them. A wide portfolio of cloud services and software means we have a product for every project. Managed services mean they can count on our highly trained experts to deliver the security, speed and reliability they need. Our nearly 600 employees provide the high-touch, human support that SMBs crave. And we’re committed to evolving our service offerings to meet the ever-changing need of these web-reliant, professional customers.
Covid19 has shown us that demand for IT spend continues to grow for web hosting and digital and eCommerce services in our small to medium space. This demand is coming from organizations moving business online, shifting to remote work, the increase of telehealth, and the proliferation of subscription based services and elearning. The pandemic has also proven the importance of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions.
1. Dedicated Server Hosting – Dedicated servers offer high performance and locked-down security for any website or application. Upgrade to a bundle and save on services like backups and DDoS protection. Dual Processor bundles are available upon request.
2. VPS Hosting – Faster than AWS and Rackspace, we offer fully managed VPS solutions for reliability and powerful root access.
3. Managed WordPress Hosting – By Nexcess, Our Managed Applications Cloud
4. Private Cloud Hosting – Optimize resources, reconfigure, or scale it up on the fly. Private Cloud, powered by VMware and NetApp, adds the benefits of a traditional public cloud to the power, performance, and security of an isolated infrastructure on dedicated hardware.
5. HIPAA Compliant Data Centers & Solutions – HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) requires businesses that process, store or transmit electronic protected health information (ePHI or PHI) to comply with strict administrative, physical and technical safeguards. Liquid Web offers managed dedicated, VPS, and cloud dedicated solutions compliant with HIPAA guidelines.