Magic Software Enterprises
Or Yehuda, Israel
Overall Rank: 400
Category: IT Management
Category Rank: 40
- Top Software Company of 2020
- Power 500 Software Company
Magic Software Enterprises (MSE) was founded in Israel nearly forty years ago amidst a software landscape that was rooted in on-premise systems. Today, the company has grown into a global software provider powered by the cloud, with some of the largest clients in the world. It offers a myriad of business technology solutions across industries including finance, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Companies enhance their current SaaS products with advanced integrations made possible by the Magic xpi Integration Platform. Their FactoryEye Platform offers more control over all aspects of the manufacturing chain while optimizing data and making it actionable.
With an ARR of over $200 million and a market cap of $540 million, MSE has plenty of room to grow along with the SaaS market overall. Guy Bernstein has served the company as Chief Executive Officer since 2010. With a presence in more than 50 countries, including 14 regional offices, Magic Software Enterprises collaborates closely with its customers and thousands of business partners to accelerate their business performance.
1. FactoryEyes – With FactoryEye you can gain control of your business performance by fully integrating information flow from order to delivery, connecting existing ERP, CRM, PLM, WMS, Data Hub and production floor.
2. Magic xpa – You can now easily create highly-responsive, single-page business apps powered by Angular to provide a rich user experience and meet the increasingly complex enterprise business expectations for digital transformation.
3. Magic xpi Integration Platform – With a code-free, low maintenance approach, Magic xpi integrates all of your business systems on the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid deployments so your company can maximize its opportunities.
4. Magic xpa Low-Code Platform – Our Magic xpa solution enables rapid creation of cross-platform business applications for desktop, web and mobile, so you can take advantage of new business opportunities quickly and on-demand.
5. PowWow SmartUX – The Platform for Modernizing & Mobilizing the Enterprise
LEAVE A REPLY