Overall Rank: 163
Category: Collaboration and Development
Category Rank: 16
- Top Software Company of 2020
The low-code software platform was founded in 2005 in Rotterdam, before moving its headquarters to the U.S. They use model-driven visual software to test, build, and deploy applications. Siemens acquired Mendix in 2018 for $730 million, and the company is now partnering with Clearvision, who will become their official solution provider. The partnership will provide Mendix with support in the form of training, consultancy, and project contractors.
Part of Mendix’s mission is to help companies achieve their digital goals – many of which have been fast-tracked in the wake of COVID-19 and the need for many to work and conduct transactions online. Mendix helps customers do this while maintaining high levels of security and quality, and currently services more than 4,000 companies worldwide.
Mendix helps businesses work through high volumes of tasks that would otherwise take up valuable man hours and costly resources. Their low-code systems can handle large-scale quantities of contracts, rendering them invaluable to many customers as they navigate the overwhelming influx of virtual projects.
1. Collaborative Visual Development – Empower real-time collaboration between your business and IT teams. Re-use app components to speed development.
2. Smart Delivery Management – Enables organizations to plan routes, fulfill sales orders and allocate drives by using Mendix, S/4HANA, and SAP SuccessFactors.
3. Claims Portal – Allows insurance customers to quickly report personal property losses.
4. IoT Logistics Tracking – SAP IOT Logistics enables logistics and shipping companies to track cargo for changes in environmental conditions and write smart contracts using SAP Blockchain.
5. AI Smart Banking – A customer self-service app where they can also apply for new products using an integrated IMB chatbot.