Application Performance Monitoring
San Francisco, CA
Overall Rank: 108
Category: Cloud Management
Category Rank: 10
- Top Software Company of 2020
New Relic, founded in 2008 and named with an anagram of founder Lew Cirne’s own name, creates observability software for engineering teams to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. New Relic One is an industry-leading cloud-based observability platform that includes Telemetry Data Platform to ingest, analyze, and alert on all metrics, events, logs, and traces; Full-Stack Observability to easily visualize and troubleshoot your entire software stack in one connected experience; and Applied Intelligence to detect, understand, and resolve incidents faster.
This year New Relic has brought to market a reimagined observability platform, via New Relic One, an entire set of products with a clear, intuitive user experience, powerful new capabilities, and simple pricing and packaging – including a perpetual free tier. Additionally the company announced support for open source by making its industry-leading instrumentation, integration and SDKs available via open source. In the spring, the company enhanced its AI capabilities to help customers detect, diagnose and resolve incidents faster, to improve the customer experience. New Relic also announced the addition of Bill Staples to their leadership team, who joined in January as Chief Product Officer. With nearly 2,300+ employees across 16 offices globally, New Relic continues to be the choice of 16,000+ customers on the observability market.
1. New Relic One – Collect all your telemetry data in one place to deliver full-stack observability and power AI-driven insights so you can confidently improve service reliability and accelerate time to market.
2. Telemetry Data Platform – Collect, explore, and alert on all your telemetry data from any source in one place. With petabyte scale at pennies per GB, now you can instrument your entire stack, including pre-production environments – no more sampling.
3. Full-Stack Observability – Visualize, analyze, and optimize your entire software stack from One place
4. Applied Intelligence – Detect, understand, and resolve incidents faster with the easiest-to-use, most powerful AIOps capabilities that reduce alert noise and find insights in the data that would go unnoticed without machine learning.