Application Development and Management
Overall Rank: 634
Category: Collaboration and Development
Category Rank: 62
- Top Software Company of 2020
OutSystems provides a low-code platform to develop mobile and web enterprise applications. These applications can run on premises or in the cloud, or through a hybridization between the two. Low-code is experiencing a surge in popularity, as it offers an intuitive option that allows developers to build applications with easy to use, drag-and-drop interfaces.
OutSystems’ Community Response Program was announced on their website as their way of contributing to action against the global COVID-19 pandemic. The company of just over 1,200 employees recently pledged to turn “up to 20 ideas focused on helping solve a global problem” into workable realities. Project support includes free access to their software for the duration of the pandemic, and full-time support from their Community Team Advocates, who work to coach and enable development teams as they turn their solutions into reality.
1. Workato Connector – The OutSystems Workato Connector allows you to take full advantage of the Workato platform without any custom development.
2. Cloud architecture – With a subscription to OutSystems Cloud, an organization’s infrastructure is automatically provisioned, configured and tuned for high availability, performance, security and reliability.
3. web app (PWA) – PWA is an emerging technology that combines existing web development techniques with functionalities of modern browsers.
4. Development Environment – Our Development Environment allows you to feel the speed of visual coding and a world of integrations by packing Service Studio and Integration Studio together.
5. Data Grid – Use the Data Grid component to build complex, scalable, and reactive data-rich interfaces. Enable users to securely view, explore and edit large amounts of data in a familiar, Excel-like UI.