Seattle, WA/Provo, UT
Overall Rank: 7
Category: Customer Management
Category Rank: 2
- Top Software Company of 2022
- Top Software Company of 2021
- Top Software Company of 2020
Experience management (XM) software company Qualtrics continues to deliver along its four core areas of business interaction: customer, employee, brand, and product. Using its signature AI and machine-learning analytics, Qualtrics uses experiential customer data to help clients turbo-charge their customer relationship management (CRM) with regular actionable insights provided through its CustomerXM and EmployeeXM platforms.
CustomerXM covers everything the client sees and interacts with, allowing for an enterprise to stay connected and informed, while EmployeeXM provides utilities for tracking performance and incentivizing each team member. Product and Brand Experience tools enhance a company’s ability to create and market new ideas empowered by intelligent data, ensuring consistency and marketability. Qualtrics redefines the way a business incorporates experience as an asset with a single “System of Action.”
With its more than 2,500 employees divided between its split headquarters in Provo, Utah, and Seattle, Washington’s namesake highrise, the company still expects to grow its workforce substantially. Its clients already include some of today’s most well-known brands, including BMW, Jet Blue, and Under Armour. Qualtrics’ acquisition by SAP in 2019 has led to its successful public launch on the Nasdaq in January 2021.
1. CustomerXM – Qualtrics automatically routes recommended actions to the people in the best position to make changes, helping organisations drive continuous improvement.
2. EmployeeXM – Don’t just listen to employees, take action. Improve the employee experience by deploying listening posts at every key employee moment, and deliver recommended actions to every people leader in the organisation.
3. ProductXM – Don’t simply measure product satisfaction post-launch. Take action on user testing feedback––from the features you develop to your pricing and packaging––and consistently launch breakthrough products.
4. BrandXM – Qualtrics to make smarter, faster brand decisions that increase customer loyalty, boost sales, and grow your market share.
5. CoreXM – Start your Experience Management journey with the right foundations. Hunt down and fix broken experiences across the business with a single System of Action for everything from customer insights to market segmentation.