Overall Rank: 124
Category Rank: 12
- Top Software Company of 2020
Based in Austin, Texas, SailPoint is a company that is redefining the role of identity in modern cybersecurity with its Protective Identity platform. While many companies move to remote offices, user access and identity management is becoming more challenging. Through its PI platform, a business can ensure that appropriate access is given to the proper users when necessary. SailPoint offers on-premises and cloud-based solutions to prevent, detect and resolve identity and access management problems in an easy-to-use interface.
The platform easily integrates with Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services, giving it near universal availability. Over 1,300 organizations currently use SailPoint to manage and properly enable user identity. CEO and Co-founder Mark McClain leads the company and promotes the power of teamwork, which drives his workforce of over 1,000 employees. With a market cap of over $2.5 billion and revenue over $300 million, SailPoint is on its way to becoming the leading trusted source for Identity-as-a-Service solutions.
1. SailPoint IdentityIQ is SailPoint’s flagship identity governance solution that delivers integrated identity governance capabilities, including compliance controls, access request, provisioning, and password management.
2. SailPoint IdentityNow is a full-featured, cloud-based identity governance solution that delivers password management, provisioning, access request, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications.
3. SailPoint SecurityIQ is a solution that extends the SailPoint identity governance platform by allowing enterprises to discover and govern access to sensitive data stored in files, enabling them to better address the growing security threat to unstructured data stored in documents and files.
4. SailPoint IdentityAI is an identity analytics solution that provide customers with the visibility they need to understand the risk associated with user access, detecting anomalous behavior which may be indicative of a breach, and focusing their governance controls to more efficiently and effectively govern identities.