Customer Relationship Management
San Francisco, CA
Overall Rank: 1
Category Rank: 1
Top 100 Software Companies of 2020
Since the turn of the century, Salesforce has become one of the most trusted customer relationship management (CRM) platforms across the globe. In 1999, co-founder/CEO Marc Benioff, along with Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez, created the company in an effort to eliminate the burden of physical software and inadvertently innovated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in the process. Salesforce was the first company to focus on SaaS from its inception and continues to pioneer the industry.
Salesforce is driven by its Customer 360 platform, designed to unite customer data across multiple applications and between departments and provide a clear, robust image of every customer. Features such as the Lightning App Builder and Trailhead Training Platform offer businesses more control over learning and operating their entire cloud-based infrastructure, while other apps provide automation for sales and marketing processes. Salesforce is truly an effective all-in-one CRM tool for businesses large and small.
As the number one CRM platform worldwide, Salesforce enhances operations for over 150,000, including Farmers Insurance, ADP, and Amazon Web Services. With an ARR of $17.1 billion and counting, the company’s legacy of innovation and excellence appears intact.
1. Sales Cloud – Grow your accounts, find new customers, and score more wins with Sales Cloud.
2. Service Cloud – Support customers everywhere using service features that keep the conversation flowing.
3. Marketing Cloud – Build and manage customer journeys with Marketing Cloud.
4. Commerce Cloud – Drive revenue and build loyalty by connecting commerce to sales, service, marketing, and more.
5. Small Business Solutions – Grow your business at every step.