Tel Aviv, Israel/London, England, UK
Overall Rank: 212
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 44
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in 2007, SimilarWeb provides businesses with the tools they need to better understand their site’s user impact. What began as a simple way to compare website content has evolved into a comprehensive data analysis platform, available in free lite form or as their expanded enterprise software. Both websites and apps are analyzed for their “stickiness,” allowing businesses to make necessary changes to increase engagement. Additionally, users can compare their own web assets to others in similar industries, providing specific solutions for increasing traffic and adding market value to any web-based company.
SimilarWeb splits its headquarters between Tel Aviv, Israel, and London, UK, but its services span the globe. CEO/co-founder Or Offer continues to lead a workforce of over 400 people between offices on four continents, and his company is showing positive signs for growth. After raising $42 million in a 2017 fundraising round, the company was given a post-money valuation over $800 million.
1. Marketing – An all-in-one suite to uncover growth opportunities across all marketing channels and boost user acquisition
2. Digital Intelligence – A map of the digital world that enables clients to instantly identify key competitors, establish historically accurate trends and benchmark performance against the best-in-class
3. Consultative Sales – A comprehensive solution for surfacing digital insights to grow your pipeline, win more deals and retain customers
4. Investor Solutions – Empowering investors with digital intelligence and actionable insights to make better decisions