New York, NY
Overall Rank: 45
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 8
- Top Software Company of 2021
- Top Software Company of 2020
Founded in 2004, Sisense goes beyond traditional business intelligence by providing organizations with the ability to infuse analytics everywhere, at the right time, every time. The Sisense Fusion Platform provides two powerful use cases: with analytics, businesses can empower employees of all skill levels to analyze data and build customized and personalized experiences that are infused directly into workflows and business processes. And with analytics for customers, users are able to rapidly create powerful differentiation with the API-First platform that seamlessly infuses AI-powered intelligence and self-service analysis into customer products at scale.
With the appointment of Ashley Kramer (from Alteryx) to Chief Product and Marketing Officer, Shelly Landsmann (most recently from Microsoft) as Vice President of International Sales and Global Alliances, and Sarah Ward (formerly of MongoDB) to General Counsel, the company’s operating executive unit is now 50% female. More than 2,000 global companies such as GitLab, UiPath, Tinder, Nasdaq, GE, Rolls Royce, and Philips Healthcare rely on Sisense to innovate, disrupt markets and drive meaningful change in the world. Sisense has over $100M in annual recurring revenue, over $200M in funding, and over 800 employees in diverse locations such as Tokyo, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kiev, Melbourne, New York, and Arizona.
1. Business Analytics Software – Skip the data preparation nightmare. Collecting and preparing your data is the starting point for all that is business intelligence, and a lot of effort is spent just on that.
2. Data Connectors – Sisense lets you connect with your data, wherever it may be, with unrivaled ease with connectors. Choose to power your dashboards with live data models that leverage your high-performance database or mashup dozens of data sources in an accelerated cached data model.
3. Business Intelligence – No coding, no clusters, and minimum IT. Sisense is engineered to make complex data preparation and visualization easy.
4. Dynamic Buckets – The Dynamic Buckets add-on supports aggregating a column chart’s results into buckets. This enables you to dynamically or manually segment the result population into groups while still retaining the filtering functionality.
5. Interactive Pivot – Standard pivots can contain rows, columns, and values, but sometimes displaying all of the loaded data on the dashboard isn’t necessary for the viewer.