Collaboration and Development
Overall Rank: 24
Category: Collaboration and Development
Category Rank: 2
- Top Software Company of 2022
- Top Software Company of 2020
Smartsheet focuses on collaboration and work management with a SaaS platform that can track projects, assign tasks, share documents, and manage calendars via a tabular interface. Tasks are laid out over a highly intuitive spreadsheet-type interface, which can be sorted according to priority, deadline, or team member. Users can attach, store, and share files within spreadsheet rows, with changes to shared documents being updated in real time. The platform also includes discussion boards, notifications, and alerts, and integrates with Salesforce, Dropbox, and Amazon Web Services.
Smartsheet has been supporting government agencies’ responses to COVID-19 by offering their services free of charge and without future obligation. Almost 100 federal, state, and local governments have tapped into Smartsheet’s platforms. In the beginning of Q1, when the pandemic ramped up in the U.S., Smartsheet’s total users numbered 6.75 million, up from 6.3 million at the end of Q4. The company’s product team rushed to develop 30 templates specifically designed to assist customers through crisis management and transition to work-from-home options.
1. Admin Center – Configure and manage your Smartsheet Account with ease from one location
2. Automation – Implement simple and powerful automated workflows in a matter of minutes.
3. Mobile – Maximize productivity wherever you work with the Smartsheet mobile app for iOS and Android.
4. Connectors – Unlock critical data lying captive in source systems.
5. Dashboards – Give project owners, stakeholders, and leadership a robust, real-time view into the status of top KPIs, critical trends, and summary reports.