San Mateo, CA
Overall Rank: 161
Category: Cloud Management
Category Rank: 15
- Top Software Company of 2020
Cloud-based integration is a fast-growing business as companies transition from on-premise networks to increasingly digital workplaces. SnapLogic offers an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) that is built for next-generation application and data integration. Connecting data and applications across the enterprise is fast and easy with SnapLogic’s low-code, AI-powered platform. Users from all parts of the business can create, monitor, and manage their own data pipelines from the intuitive, self-service cloud-based interface, without requiring a tech wizard peering over one’s shoulder.
Founded in 2006 in San Mateo, California, SnapLogic founder and CEO Gaurav Dhillon guides the company’s overall strategy, operations, and growth. As a leader in integration and automation solutions, SnapLogic has developed strong relationships with technology partners including AWS, Microsoft Azure, SAP, Workday, Salesforce, and Snowflake. It’s impressive customer roster features leaders across industries and regions, including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, Emirates, Groupon, Schneider Electric, and Wendy’s.
1. SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform – The SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform (IIP) is a self-service, AI-powered platform that integrates data from any source, in any environment, and at any speed – all at scale.
2. API Management – Build, consume, and manage up-to-date APIs for enterprise integrations without the complexity of hand-coding and maintenance.
3. Snaps – 500+ pre-configured connectors for ERP, CRM, HCM, SaaS, IoT, APIs and protocols, NoSQL, REST, and more.
4. Data Science – Prepare data and build, validate, and deploy machine learning models with the power of self-service.
5. SnapLogic eXtreme – Process your big data and perform complex transformations without needing specialized data integration and management skills.