San Diego, CA
Overall Rank: 301
Category Rank: 26
- Top Software Company of 2020
- Power 500 Software Company
Tealium has been specializing in enterprise tag management systems and marketing software since 2008, when Mike Anderson, Ali Benham, and Olivier Silvestre founded it after working together at WebSideStory. Tealium is recognized as being one of the best places to work in San Diego and has been listed by Forbes as one of America’s most promising companies.
Their new machine learning tools in their Tealium Predict ML platform open up a whole new world of ways in which customers can use consumer data to improve customer service and grow revenue. Businesses can use Tealium to keep track of customer loyalty programs, purchases, renewals, and views, to identify which customers should be added to marketing campaigns, or determine who should be targeted for personalized offers on the website.
Last May, the company raised $55 million in a Series F funding round led by Silver Lake Waterman. ABN AMRO, Declaration Partners, Bain Capital, Georgian Partners, Parkwood, Industry Ventures, and Presidio Ventures also participated in the round. Tealium is currently valued at $850 million.
1. Tealium iQ Tag Management – Tealium’s powerful and highly extensible IQ tag management system helps marketers easily manage mission-critical technologies
2. Tealium EventStream API Hub – Tealium EventStream is a lightweight data collection and delivery solution ideal for mobile, IoT and connected devices
3. Tealium AudienceStream CDP – Tealium AudienceStream CDP comes with patented visitor stitching technology that constructs highly accurate, comprehensive and actionable customer profiles. Use the data within these profiles to define high or low value customers, key engagement insights, or milestones that can then be used to create audiences.
4. Tealium DataAccess – Tealium DataAccess offers companies a flexible, real-time solution to data access and ownership.
5. Tealium For Mobile – A unified approach to operationalizing your mobile data across the entire data lifecycle
Laurie Schrager – Former
Heidi Bullock – CMO
LEAVE A REPLY