Supply Chain Payments
San Francisco, CA
Overall Rank: 135
Category: Finance & Accounting
Category Rank: 13
- Top Software Company of 2020
Tradeshift is an industry leader in supply chain payment solutions, founded in 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company serves over 500 customers worldwide, allowing businesses to connect digitally with suppliers, digitize their processes, and better manage potential risk. Tradeshift understands the importance of connection in today’s global economy, an understanding that has earned them awards and accolades across the fintech industry.
Although headquartered in San Francisco, the business network juggernaut Tradeshift is rooted in Denmark. Christian Lanng, Mikkel Hippe Brun, and Gert Sylvest founded the company after making waves in Europe before making the move to Silicon Valley in 2011. As of 2018, after years of funding and attracting investors like Intuit and HSBC, Tradeshift has reached a valuation of $1.1 billion, cementing its status as a fintech unicorn.
1. Tradeshift Buy – Bring procurement out of the dark ages and into the marketplace age.
2. Tradeshift Pay – With Tradeshift, you can take total digital control of every invoice, every early payment program, and every possibility in your supply chain future.
3. Tradeshift Engage – Tradeshift Engage is an interactive dashboard that empowers buyers and sellers to collaborate and uncover transaction data in real-time.
4. Tradeshift Cash – Drive e-invoicing adoption with the promise of early payments
5. Tradeshift Go – Tradeshift Go lets employees make purchases they need while still giving you the control you want.