Data Management and Backup
Overall Rank: 104
Category: Data Management & Analytics
Category Rank: 19
- Top Software Company of 2020
Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam is a global leader in IT backup solutions, specializing in physical, cloud-based, and multi-cloud storage technologies. Veeam has grown from a backup and replication utility to a full suite of data protection solutions. Additionally, it offers fully-automatable restoration in case of emergency outage with its Availability Orchestrator. When disaster strikes, complex processes are automated and set into action while the business creates a plan to move forward. Veeam’s intelligent data management tools are simple, flexible, and most importantly reliable.
In 2020, Veeam was acquired by long-term investment partner Insight Partners at a valuation of $5 billion and is now poised to expand services from Europe into North American markets. The company, founded in 2006 by Ratmir Timashev and Andrei Baronov, is helmed by CEO William Largent, whose experience includes previous executive roles in and out of the company. Before serving as EVP at Veeam, Largent oversaw Applied Innovation, Inc. Veeam’s software products are currently used by over 375,000 customers worldwide, including alliance partners like Amazon Web Services and Cisco Systems.
1. Veeam Availability Suite – One solution that backs up your data, no matter where it is
2. Veeam Backup & Replication – Veeam Backup & Replication delivers Availability for ALL your cloud, virtual and physical workloads.
3.Veeam Backup for AWS – Get AWS – native backup and disaster recovery that’s cost-effective and secure. Easily recover from any cloud data loss scenario – whether due to outages, accidental deletion, malware and more – in minutes.
4. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure – Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure delivers enterprise-ready Azure backup and recovery to cost-effectively and securely protect your cloud data and easily overcome ANY data loss in minutes!
5. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 – Eliminate the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, with the ability to store it anywhere — on premises or in cloud object storage.