Redwood Shores, CA
Overall Rank: 118
Category: Cloud Management
Category Rank: 13
- Top Software Company of 2020
Zuora creates software for businesses to use for launching and managing subscription-based services. Their applications automate billing, quotes, and collections, and compile revenue recognition and subscription metrics data. Within the Zuora Central Platform lie four SaaS applications: Zuora Billing, for recurring billing operations; Zuora Collect, for payment collections; Zuora CPQ, for sales quotes for subscription businesses; and Zuora RevPro, for revenue automation. The company filed for an IPO in April of 2018, raising $154 million in the offering, which led them to entering the market at a $1.4 billion valuation.
Subscription businesses like Zuora remain highly utilized despite global economic trends, and even experienced a 9.5% increase in revenue during Q1. The company’s platform seamlessly orchestrates subscription management from start to finish, and serves more than 1,000 companies globally. Customers include Rogers, Box, Schneider Electric, Xplornet, and Zendesk. The company was founded in 2007 and currently has over 1,200 employees.
1. Zuora Billing – Recognized by Forrester as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Recurring Customer And Billing Management, Q3 2017. Scale your billing operations by automating recurring invoices, applying real-time taxation, and calculating complex prorations.
2. Zuora RevPro – #1 Revenue Management Solution for ASC 606 & IFRS 15. Automate revenue management to meet compliance for the latest revenue standards and accelerate your time to close.
3. Zuora CPQ – The world’s only CPQ purpose-built for subscription businesses. Configure any subscription deal, quote for changes along the subscription lifecycle, and leverage pricing strategies to maximize customer lifetime value.
4. ZUora Collect – Collections for a recurring revenue business. Configure your own automated dunning workflow and automate your payment retry logic to prevent involuntary churn.