Overall Rank: 223
Category: HR Processes
Category Rank: 13
- Top Software Company of 2020
BambooHR provides companies with an intuitive dashboard through which customers can utilize an applicant tracking system for prospective employees, and an employee benefits tracker for existing workers. In 2019, PC Magazine noted that the company provided a “solid feature set and user-friendly interface,” adding that these were enough reasons to “push it to the top of our list” of top HR software options.
Recently, BambooHR teamed up with TazWorks, a background screening technology platform. The partnership with allow BambooHR users to tap into a massive network of background screening agencies to simplify the hiring process and allow employers to pre-screen applicants before interviews even begin.
BambooHR has also gained a reputation as a great company to work for, with the majority of their employees being salaried, and strongly discouraged from putting in more than 40 hours a week. They even developed a one-of-a-kind “paid paid vacation” policy to combat burnout, where employees can actually get reimbursed for part of their vacation expenses.
1. People Data & Analytics – all your employee information lives in a single, secure database, with powerful reporting tools and editing capabilities at your fingertips. Managing workforce data has never been easier, faster, or more fluid, and the road to exceptional HR has never been this clear.
2. Hiring – BambooHR brings a modern approach to hiring, with applicant tracking tools that improve every stage of hiring from applications to offer letters. With BambooHR, communication improves, bottlenecks disappear, and you hire the right people, faster than ever.
3. Onboarding – BambooHR makes you an onboarding all-star, adding personality and personal touches while making quick work of necessary forms and formalities.
4. Compensation -Whether you’re tracking time, benefits, or PTO or running payroll, BambooHR makes paying your employees an easy and delightful experience.
5. eNPS – Do you know how your employees really feel about your organization? Employee Satisfaction with eNPS® methods helps you understand whether employees would recommend your organization as a good place to work, and why—or why not.