Overall Rank: 33
Category: Customer Management
Category Rank: 2
- Top Software Company of 2020
- Power 500 Software Company
Veeva Systems recognized the need for specialization early on. Today, they offer the number one SaaS cloud-computing system specifically built for the global life-sciences industry. With ever-evolving regulations, advancements in sciences, and market changes in biotech, Veeva is dedicated to staying atop the league table for data management in the rapidly growing market.
The business activities within the life sciences sector is much bigger than most may realize; it encompasses managing health systems during times of crisis to research and development firms in addition to the breadth of biomedical and pharmaceutical operations across the globe. Veeva offers a suite of applications customizable across a wide spectrum of evolving use cases and now operates as a total source for cloud-based computing and management.
Peter Gassner is the founder-CEO of the Sunnyvale, California company, and he is recognized as an advocate for employees both in and out of Veeva. He oversees a workforce of 2,500 dedicated staff with global offices across five continents. Working alongside technology partners like AWS and Microsoft, as well as big pharma players such as Merck and Teva Pharmaceuticals, Veeva Systems is poised to remain a cloud fixture in life sciences.
1. Veeva Document Management Software – Veeva’s cloud Document Management software enables you to manage your mission-critical content and compliance requirements.
2. QualityOne Training Management – Streamline your processes and increase agility by seamlessly unifying training, content, and quality in one complete solution.
3. RegulatoryOne – RegulatoryOne replaces bespoke, manual systems with a single, authoritative regulatory management software solution for all your compliance and regulatory needs, providing you with the agility to respond to changing regulations.
4. Veeva Claims Management – Marketing and product claims are critically important to companies, helping to define functional product benefits, differentiate from competition, and support the brand.
5. Veeva Clinical Suite – QualityOne is a cloud-based quality management software system (QMS) that improves visibility and collaboration by managing quality processes, document control, and training in a single application for employees, suppliers, contract manufacturers and auditors.
LEAVE A REPLY